RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My goodyear eagle f1 oem tires are toast after 42k miles (not bad) what would you guys look to replace them with? They are 255/55r20 and I would need all seasons as I live in NY. I could replace the oem ones but thought there might be better for the money? I see there is a set of The Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenza tires that would fit....had them on my escalade and they were great! First time posting so let me know! Thanks!

·
Registered
16 Posts
My RRS came with Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season. I find them excellent ... I will probably buy these again when replacement time comes.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I love my BFGoodrich T/A KO2's in 275/55/20. The tires fit with no issues and no rubbing. They are winter rated - not the best on ice; but much better than all-season tires. Deep snow is no issue and neither is mud or NYC roads.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I had 275/55R20 BFG KO2s on my 2016 RRS HSE. I plan on getting the same tires for my 2018.

As enfield mentioned, they're not the best on ice, but in all other conditions (on-road, off-road, snow) they're great.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Apologies for reviving an old thread, but oysterbay what did you do for new tires on your TD6? Also, sorry to be dumb, but my vehicle is at a weekend house, and I want to order some tires to try to get them replaced the next time I am out. I know i have the Goodyear Eagle tires on a 2016 TD6, does that mean that I have the 20" rims or were those tires also sold with other rim sizes?? Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have the Michelin Latitude Sports and have found them to be solid. I have a separate set of dedicated snow tires, though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts