Range Rovers Forum banner

Tire Sizes

5K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  nicky ill 
#1 ·
Just curious what tire sizes you guys are running. stock? bigger?

#7 ·
On my '92 RR I'm running 215/85R16 BF Goodrich Trac Edges, my second set of such and probably one of the last sets in captivity. Next time around I may go to 245/75R16.

#8 ·
Granny said:
On my '92 RR I'm running 215/85R16 BF Goodrich Trac Edges, my second set of such and probably one of the last sets in captivity. Next time around I may go to 245/75R16.
Lovely tyre - wish they still made them :roll:

#12 ·
Laurie said:
Lovely tyre - wish they still made them
As do I and many others. Bummer decision of BFG to ax that tire from its line. Cooper made a comparable and well-loved tire, too, call the Discoverer CTD and quit making it about the same time. About the only (somewhat) comparable tire still available is the Dunlop Radial Rover RT (at least it has Rover in the name!). I may go with that next time but may also go with a siped MT, with 3-ply sidewalls, such as the Cooper Discoverer STT.

#13 ·
SWB - 285 75 R16 BFG KM2 MT's (3" suspension lift / 2" body lift)
- wicked tire, on and off-road, way better than the BFG AT's I had previously.

LWB - 265 75 R16 Goodyear Wrangler Silent Armours (2" suspension lift)
- Got 4 of 'em almost brand new off Craigslist for a total of $500. Normally $225+ per tire, guy slapped too big of meats on his brand new Jeep Liberty and I was the beneficiary!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.