RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The tire pressure on my RRS SC is set at 50 psi from dealer, back and front. However, the manual recommends 42 in the back and 38 in the front. Should I leave it or change according to the book?.
The 50 psi is cold pressure.

·
Registered
543 Posts
G'Day Brit.

Welcome once again to this forum and if your RRS S/C is fitted with 20" rims, I'd recommend 40psi all round for your vehicle !

Several earlier threads this year answered your specific question and you will find the search function very useful on this forum.

Just drop us a pic of your ride in the not too distant future so we can appreciate your new purchase & hope we can help further ?

Cheerio,

Vinniman
'88 Highline
Perth, W.A.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Hey Britney
Changing that pressure may alleviate some of the rough ride quality issues your having. Thats pretty stiff and prolly close to the max if i remember. You can run whats suggested on the door or run 42ish all the way around. Up to your personal preference for how it feels to you driving. The less pressure the better the ride but the faster the tires wear and vise versa.

·
Registered
748 Posts
actually the guy doing the pdi didn't adjust the pressure accordingly.

oh and did they set the oil level display for you?

you can check it out by looking at the vehicle menu options under service menu. Just turn on the car don't leave it running. If it says unavailable you should press cancel twice and double check. if it still doesn't leave the vehicle on not running and disconnect the battery for five minutes and reconnect and recheck.

·
Registered
96 Posts
any suggestions on what i should do for a 2010 rrs with 22 inch wheels, tire pressure wise?
i've been keeping them all about about 43psi...the tires say 50psi is the max. 43 solid? or should I increase a bit?

·
Registered
543 Posts
Rrr.

What size, brand and specification of 22" tyres are mounted on your aftermarket rims ? This way I could recommend an exact figure, otherwise 44psi is better !

Cheerio,

Vinniman
'88 Highline
Perth, W.A.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts