RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, disregard the last topic of mine, please.

I am looking for a good brand equivalent performance wise to the stock Continental summer tires on the RR Sports. But I need them in the dimensions of 285/35R22, I've looked at Perelli's site but couldn't find any in these dimensions... so far the only one is the ContiCrossContact UHP... but it doesn't look as agressive as the stock tires. Am I wrong?

Thanks again,

·
Registered
318 Posts
c3e said:

I am looking for a good brand equivalent performance wise to the stock Continental summer tires on the RR Sports. But I need them in the dimensions of 285/35R22, I've looked at Perelli's site but couldn't find any in these dimensions... so far the only one is the ContiCrossContact UHP... but it doesn't look as agressive as the stock tires. Am I wrong?

Thanks again,
Did you do a search for '285' or 'tires' to see what came up? Or are you just lazy?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Ukraine Range said:
c3e said:

Thanks again,
Did you do a search for '285' or 'tires' to see what came up? Or are you just lazy?

Nice Dig UK.. You're all class!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts