RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I was looking into modding my boring and useless 06 RRS SC Steering wheel and replacing it with the new Tiptronic paddle shift steering wheel like the ones installed in the 2010's....

is that even possible or have anyone besides me thought about it... :idea: thanks in advance

Best

Range SC

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
129 Posts
Sorry, don't got an answer on your question. However, in your sig you have a pulley and tune. How do you like it and how are the performance/seat of the pants numbers w/ the mod before and after. Very curious...

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well as far as before and after performance figures, I wasn't taking notes on those as far as recording them..BUT they do show a huge difference...the car picks up faster and the engine seems to respond better after these mods...better boost as for the pully....and better RMP response as for the ECU....and there seems to be a better airflow with the exhaust and better sound not too loud though but a nice roar.. and BTW as far as installing a new pully you are not required to upgrade the ECU...you can still use the same... I only did it for the sake of having these three important factors as i can say....I was also thinking about adding the airintake along but then I was just to lazy to look into it again...
...I hope whom ever tried moding those tail lights would try moding the paddle shift steering wheel....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts