RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
must remove lower portion of d post trim that finishes the wheel arch/seat belt and marries into the load space tray support trim. i need to make sure that ground is good per my stereo issue. it is confined to the rear left of the vehicle and all other electrics in the vehicle are happy. must look at the harness and ground beneath that trim. rave wants me to remove the door seal aperture. is that necessary? i know how brittle our plastic bits like to become so looking for experience from other members. not trying to break any of the plastic tabs or screws here...of course we all know they'll break anyway.

·
Administrator
27,822 Posts
The door seal just pulls off as it is only rubber. Once you pull the seatbelt anchor, seat belt retainer I think it is just the push in anchor at the bottom and one screw at the top holding it in place. Mine is quite flexible and pulls away with only the door seal pulled off of it.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bless you sir! :clap:
is the seal glued or do you just knock it back in with the base of your palm so it grips back on to some sort of fin? i've seen both. thanks.

·
Registered
72 Posts
The door seals just press back in. They're surprisingly easy to work with.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts