RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1970-1995 Range Rover Classic
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a set of these on eBay after a little searching. I didn't want to buy the overpriced 'capped' style because they don't age well and cause problems. So I found these solid style ones for about $130 for 20 shipped

Got them a few days ago and they look amazing. I'm having them powder coated right now but will report back after I fit them

http://bit.ly/198Zz8X

Seller on eBay is la-wheel-and-tire

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are the pics of mine after I got them powdercoated. Originally they come in a decent polished finish. ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1387920212.400571.jpg ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1387920230.884562.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
44 Posts
I couldn't believe how much the lug nuts cost for the rrc so I starred buying them off the junk yard models when I find them so that I never have to worry about needing one and not having it.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I couldn't believe how much the lug nuts cost for the rrc so I starred buying them off the junk yard models when I find them so that I never have to worry about needing one and not having it.
There ya go - a perfectly reasonable alternative to this tip

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,716 Posts
I can hear it now. You are pulling through some back ally out in Handy Park and the local cop pulls you over for going too slow. "Hey boy... (sound of smacking chaw)... you sure got some perty nuts."

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can hear it now. You are pulling through some back ally out in Handy Park and the local cop pulls you over for going too slow. "Hey boy... (sound of smacking chaw)... you sure got some perty nuts."
Lol. Going black isn't usually my style, but thought it looked good on other white classics. Couldn't bring myself to do matte black though - not here in 'bro town', CA. There's plenty of that already.

Hands off my nuts!

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,716 Posts
I didn;t ask nor do I want to know. ;-)

I hope you two have a terrific Christmas!!

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I didn;t ask nor do I want to know. ;-)

I hope you two have a terrific Christmas!!
Lol you as well. Glad to see you're having fun, at whatever expense ;-) Never seen a black Welsh woman but I'll ask my wife.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts