RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m considering selling all of my L322s and adding a 2nd L405 for my fiancé.

I found a 2013 with just under 70k miles fully loaded Supercharged, Barolo Black on black. Lovely truck and looks great in the sun.

I am aware and have gone through 5.0 issues with several other vehicles and am wondering if anyone has had any issue with timing components being replaced. I know for a fact that 2013 RRS had the old design, but am iffy on 2013 RR.

Last thing I want after spending $50,000 is a $8000 preventative maintenance bill....

I should mention, it currently sounds fairly smooth, no timing clatter can be heard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover MkIV / L405
618 Posts
2013 RRSC with 47K and no problems with those components (I probably just jinxed myself). I don't recall reading anything hear about people having that type of trouble.

·
Premium Member
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are mostly in warranty.. I don't suppose anyone has actually written about it.

·
Premium Member
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I guess the lack of responses answers my question.

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover MkIV / L405
254 Posts
Let us know what you wind up doing; personally I would get the V6 as they have been coming down in price lately. But I do love the V8. I drove a 2013 RR when I was looking to purchase about a year ago, it was CPO and was fairly nice, but for some reason I didn't like the way it drove compared to my 2010 RR L322. My 2010 drove better, handled better, and was 10x nicer in terms of the previous owner taking care of it. I just waited a bit and got the one I really wanted which was the Td6.

Not sure what part of WI you are in, but I used to live in Marshfield; dang I don't miss the winters there, beautiful but cold.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts