RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all-
Three weeks into my RRSC. Well, my big red beast decided to say welcome back to LR ownership with a $3k bill! Since I buy all my cars from private parties, I budget for stuff like this, but not fun either way. There was a small dent in the frame from the LCA and they were clunking so they replaced both arms and did an alignment. The two main drive belts were cracked so they replaced those. Engine filters needed to be replaced, could have/should have done myself, but it was there so I just had them do it. There was a small exhaust leak, so they adjusted the clamps and stopped that. And lastly, the day after I bought my car it got down to -1° and I opened my frozen tailgate and the electronic strut cracked and popped off. Ordered the part from LRD, and had JC install as I was leaving out of town for work. Not exactly what I wanted to hear, but could have been much worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
8 Posts
Don't you just love these vehicles? The largest bill I ever had was with this truck. I still like it though and enjoy it.

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't you just love these vehicles? The largest bill I ever had was with this truck. I still like it though and enjoy it.
Nothing better to drive, and honestly since this was all maintenance I’m pretty ok with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts