Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I won't say that I like it or dislike it. There is something about it that I like, I just can't figure out what it is. Would be nice to see both cars side by side in the same color.
That stacked pipe look is something I have always hated ... and the center tail light isn't my cup of tea, but I do like the look of the diffuser.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Range rover Range rover evoque
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Range rover Sport utility vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Automotive lighting
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Range rover Sport utility vehicle

·
Registered
754 Posts
Makes it even more Evoque-ese. Don't the Evoque have this angular silver color things in the bumper? I know it's not the exhaust as the case here, but I remember there's some angular highlight in the bumper.

-ThinkMac-

·
Registered
183 Posts
Definitely not for me, but it did make me notice the "hump" in the middle of the rear "visor" (for lack of a better word) - just behind the "shark fin". As I understand, the shark fin in modern cars house the antenna/ gps/ satellite radio etc. Is there any purpose for the middle hump or is this only a design feature (which doesn't seem to make sense to me)?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Definitely not for me, but it did make me notice the "hump" in the middle of the rear "visor" (for lack of a better word) - just behind the "shark fin". As I understand, the shark fin in modern cars house the antenna/ gps/ satellite radio etc. Is there any purpose for the middle hump or is this only a design feature (which doesn't seem to make sense to me)?
I think that hump accommodates the rear wiper motor. It does not look bad at all and one of my favorite styling cues on the RR models is the hidden rear wiper.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I think that hump accommodates the rear wiper motor. It does not look bad at all and one of my favorite styling cues on the RR models is the hidden rear wiper.
After looking at the picture, I suspected it may be the wiper motor - and yes, totally agreed, so nice to have a "clean" rear window with hidden wiper and motor!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts