Range Rovers Forum banner

This is what I saw today for the first time in almost a yr

5K views 36 replies 15 participants last post by  dutchfrompredator 
#1 ·
super cold,

See less See more
#8 ·
Re: This is what I saw today for the first time in almost a yr

To change from C to F hold the two outer most vent controls for 4 seconds, the little guy laying back with the arrow pointed at his face and the one with the arrow pointing up from his feet. Just looked at the thermostat outside the kitchen window, -19c, but at least it's going to warm up to -15c tomorrow, Saturday it's supposed to be -27c, whoo, I gotta move back to the coast, gonna go put another log on the fire.

#9 ·

Jag : Very nice looking Rover

big-t : :lol: -27c :lol: coldest it has been in Vancouver so far is -5c! Enjoy that Calgary weather for us, eh!

#10 ·

And to think I moved from across the street from the beach in Horse Shoe Bay to this! I need to get my head examined. OOOHHH there go those voices again, gotta go knock over a cow. :shock:

#11 ·

Gents.

Try this from Perth, Western Australia this weekend. Supposed to hit 40 degrees on Saturday and 45 degrees on Sunday dudes !

Roll on summer - "I feel so HOTT right now". Have any of you blokes discovered frozen fuel in your tanks at those tempretures ?

Cheerio,

Vinniman
'88 Highline
Perth, W.A.

#13 ·

Ahh, refining is my business. When the mercury starts to drop below the freeze point we start adding stove oil, which comes out a little higher on the fractioning tower than diesel, to make winter diesel ( lower gell point ). :)

#14 ·

LOL, when I first looked at your post I thought what you saw for the first time was the actual numbers on the display of the heater, A/C controller. I havent been able to read mine in over a year. Just a bunch of half numbers and random dots!

I live in So Cal and Big Bear has been getting some snow. I want to go sooo bad but my girlfriends dog had puppies then the mom got Parvo so she has to bottle feed them for 6 weeks. Can't go anywhere! :cry:

#15 ·

yellowfever said:
LOL, when I first looked at your post I thought what you saw for the first time was the actual numbers on the display of the heater, A/C controller. I havent been able to read mine in over a year. Just a bunch of half numbers and random dots!

I live in So Cal and Big Bear has been getting some snow. I want to go sooo bad but my girlfriends dog had puppies then the mom got Parvo so she has to bottle feed them for 6 weeks. Can't go anywhere! :cry:
You can't go without your girlfriend? Maybe you should ask to borrow your balls for a weekend and go with some friends. :shhh:

#16 ·

My ex wife took my balls and moved away so I can't get them back.

As far as Big Bear, the reason for going it to go with her and her daughter. So it would defeat the purpose going alone. It might look a little funny seeing a grown man making snowmen and sliding down the hill behind the cabin on a tube with nobody else around. Plus the snow fights with one self are no fun because I know where I am aiming and when I am releasing so I can dodge my own throws. I guess I could hit myself but then again we are back to how that is going to look to anybody passing by... :dance:

#21 ·

Well, it's Saturday night, and it's c c c c cold out there! Check this picture out. BBBRRRRR! Gotta move soon, I'm thinking Arizona, New Mexico, don't ever want to see snow again.

Attachments

#22 ·

Arizona, New Mexico, don't ever want to see snow again.
Yeah, if you do, your rover will be overheating soon :wink: . I find that my rover tends to do better in the cold.

#25 ·

Yellowfever,
Be sure to check the road conditions before you head up to Big Bear. I tried going on Sunday but only got about half way up the mountain because the road was closed at Snow Valley. Unless we have another storm come through soon I don't think road conditions should be an issue any time soon, but check anyways. I ended up going up the back way, via the 38, and just went snowshoeing with the dogs in the San Gorgonio Wilderness.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.