RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
LEGACY VENDOR
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who want to play.

1. Does the P 38 headlight switch light up?
2. If it does, where is the light bulb?
3. If you decide it has a light bulb how do you get to it?

This is only a test :lol:

·
Administrator
27,821 Posts
well of course it does... when it works

the microbulb is in the base unit of the switch

you get to it via a 6pak and a great friend... or remove the cluster trim to get to the 5th screw for the switch panel after romoving the radio facia then pulling the switch panel and pulling the lamp switch and pulling the micro from the base unit.

·
LEGACY VENDOR
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok will it appears that no one else wants to play, Carl you have won 25% off your next order! CONGRATS :clap: :clap:
In the last two weeks I have replaced all dash lights in the Rangi,I have upgraded to the Green cluster and green clock If any one is interested in this info let me know and I will do a complete write up with pic's, on the process..

·
Registered
343 Posts
Scotty said:
Ok will it appears that no one else wants to play, Carl you have won 25% off your next order! CONGRATS :clap: :clap:
In the last two weeks I have replaced all dash lights in the Rangi,I have upgraded to the Green cluster and green clock If any one is interested in this info let me know and I will do a complete write up with pic's, on the process..
I'm interested. I feel abby normal on the weekend when I have no leaks to fix.

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2,492 Posts
Mine never lit up

·
FOUNDING MEMBER
4,509 Posts
Scotty said:
I'm interested in photos of this!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts