RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys! Im a newbie on the site. The reason for my new topic is that im thinking oif buying a RRS .... used .... and possibly on an 08 plate. Its a HSE with a HST body kit full loaded. Done 30000 miles. However i dont know what they are actually worth! i want to get my self a good deal so can anyone help with the pricing?

Also guys another little question which will help me with my decision. What is the better choice weighing up the price difference, spec difference etc ...
SHOULD I GET A RRS HSE WITH HST BODY KIT THAT IS FULLY SPEC'D (ie TV in the front and back, sunroof etc) or do i get A RRS HST that costs more but has a lesser spec?????

PLEASE HELP GUYS!

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
5,175 Posts
Hi Shazam,
I think you should be able to get a nice one for around 200,000 Danish kroner.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Leo.

If the HSE is in white with the full kit I'd say go for it ! For detailed answers on the dollars, which State/Currency do you want ?

I'd personally think the first gen facelift RRS with the TTDV8 is a better option than the MY10, simply from forum comparisons.

Sounds like Gooseyloosey is trying to single handedly pull Iceland out of their current predicament via the currency trading floor.

Cheerio,

Vinniman.
'88 Highline
Perth, W.A.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts