RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not sure which is the better choice: a l405 Range Rover or a 2019+ RRS SVR to get the accessory flip out door bins(storage) parts for it! Anyone know which vehicle to go with and which will look the best for retro fitting? I think the parts guy said that each are pretty much the same cost around $450 a side.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I did mine. It’s not a perfect fit of you don’t change the entire door panels. I made the small cut to the opening on the door panel to get the bins to fit and then covered the cuts with flock tape. Looks good and not noticeable.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
W
I did mine. It’s not a perfect fit of you don’t change the entire door panels. I made the small cut to the opening on the door panel to get the bins to fit and then covered the cuts with flock tape. Looks good and not noticeable.
Where did you get the parts from(buy new or from recycling dealer) and from which model?

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'm envious of those flip out bins as well. They really should've just made them standard-- as it is there's no convenient place for storing sunglasses. I think the autobiography trim also gets the bins FYI

·
Registered
81 Posts
W

Where did you get the parts from(buy new or from recycling dealer) and from which model?
All new parts. I did find one new wood trim (zebrano) piece on eBay for a good price, but the others were all ordered from the UK (I’m based in the US).

I also put the wood trim on the rear doors as well.

Part numbers are in a previous post of mine if you do a search.

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
154 Posts
pictures would help

1 - 7 of 7 Posts