Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The original Conti's are still good but with the snow I need tread depth. 275/45 20XL's with an asymmetrical tread pattern (going up a bit on the sidewall heigth for obvious reasons. $152 a piece. Experience, advice, etc. Thanks.

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
376 Posts
Re: Thinking about Nexen 20" tires for my '08 RRSS Stormers

I had Nexen summer tires (original tires that came with the car) and they SUCKED! Loud as hell. Crappy in the rain, but I guess I can't expect too much for summer tires.

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
472 Posts

I can't say enough good things about the Yokohama Parada Spec-X tires I just put on...around $850 for four.

·
Registered
376 Posts

^^what he said. I just got these put on two weeks ago and so far so good! Quite quite quite!!! And great in the rain

·
Registered
14 Posts

I'm running Hankook STs and they have been great except in snow. They are an all season tire, but in the few small snow events we've had so far, not so good. I'll be switching to my Cooper LTZs and hope they are a bit better. Don't have any experience with Nexen tires.

·
Registered
118 Posts

I have Nexen Roadian HP's on my XC90. They perform reasonably well in the rain(don't get much winter type driving down here), but they are loud. I'm happy with them considering what they cost

·
Registered
211 Posts

I can't say enough good things about the Yokohama Parada Spec-X tires I just put on...around $850 for four.
x2 - never in a million years did I think 22" performance tires would be MORE QUIET than my 19" Michelins but they are!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Well the ones I am supposed to place on the vehicle tomorow are the all weather ones called HP. No one really seems to know anything about them. I have tried Kumho, Sumitomo, and Falken on other vehicles and liked them all so I am not against experimenting. Still I would love to hear some direct comparables.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts