Range Rovers Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Yup, it's working fine. Thank goodness I only have to go through that once!
one of these days I'll bite the bullet and buy the tow package from the dealer so I'll need those details, don't forget it all will ya?
My thought is, I'll wait until the car needs something, like brakes, and try to get a discount on doing both jobs.

·
Registered
2014 RRS
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
one of these days I'll bite the bullet and buy the tow package from the dealer so I'll need those details, don't forget it all will ya?
My thought is, I'll wait until the car needs something, like brakes, and try to get a discount on doing both jobs.
I still can't believe that the RRS weren't available from the start with the tow package. It should have been a standard item, if not, at least an option. The guys that got the earlier RRS or missed the change order deadline really got screwed. Once again, thanks Trez for the heads up.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
That's fantastic Vett!! It also gives me confidence that mine should have no problem hauling 2 Bicycles on the back!!

:dance:

·
SUPER MODERATOR
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
1,990 Posts
What car transporter or trailer brand is it? Do you know the weight of it? Thanks! Planning to buy one as well but it might be cheaper just rent one?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2014 RRS
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What car transporter or trailer brand is it? Do you know the weight of it? Thanks! Planning to buy one as well but it might be cheaper just rent one?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
The trailer is Featherlite 17.5' bed and is all aluminum. It weighs 1500lbs with a spare tire and winch. Comperable steel ones are around 2000 lbs. I've had it since new for 12+ years. It sits outside and still looks new.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts