RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
FOUNDING MEMBER
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It plays for a few seconds, stops, then starts again then stops, etc. I tried a couple different cassettes, same results, so it's definitely the player :-(

Anyone suffered from this? My '04 RR is 4 weeks old, this is the first time I tried the cassette player. My wife uses a tape/cassette adapter "car connecting pack" for her ipod loaded with many Gigabytes of really cool tunes (expensively downloaded from itune) hence the need for the cassette player. Thanks for your guidance.

G

·
0 Posts
Michel,

I don't have a solution for your non-functional cassette player, however, I suggest that you purchase a device that connects to the iPod and transmits the gigabytes of music to an FM station that your RR stereo will pickup. I don't know how much the iPod version costs, however, this is the link to the Belkin version:

http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProductP ... _Id=140984

Other than this suggestion, sorry to hear about your problems. I am sure the dealer will resolve it and you'll enjoy your RR. Good luck.

dG

·
FOUNDING MEMBER
9 Posts
I had the iTrip for my iPod and it worked perfectly in my LR Discovery.
Then I trade up to a '04 RR and I just couldn't get the radio to a frequency where I wasn't experiencing poor sound and interference.

I've since sold the iTrip and will be posting info on a completely different solution to this that doesn't use an iPod but a PC in the car! What this space... ;-)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts