Range Rovers Forum banner

The Range Rover TDV8 Vogue

4K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Gazellio 
#1 ·
I am considering upgrading to the TDV8 rather than fitting LPG with all its hassles to my 2006 V8 Vogue. I am interested in experience of this engine which is more powerful that the Petrol, Smoother and returns 26 mpg on combined?

#2 ·
Gazellio said:
I am considering upgrading to the TDV8 rather than fitting LPG with all its hassles to my 2006 V8 Vogue. I am interested in experience of this engine which is more powerful that the Petrol, Smoother and returns 26 mpg on combined?
I now own a pristine 2007 Vogue TDV8 with 38k, amazed by the difference in the 2007 cabin which is essentially exactly the same as 2009. Very happy boy. No more thoughts of LPG conversion for me. :dance:

#4 ·
Ha! 6 Hours to go from thinking to owning brilliant.

Think you made a good choice i keep considering changing mine (V8 Lpg) to the TDV8 after driving a friends chipped car, it went like stink and yet can still produce decent economy.

Hope you enjoy it.

#6 ·
Rich998a said:
SO, seriously, is this now your third Range Rover in less than 3 months.... :think:
Seriously I am guilty of that sin :oops:

I really liked the excellent 2002 V8 but was used to a newer car, the 2006 was great in every way other than economy and I decided against my original LPG plan so it had to be a TDV8. I started looking this morning and found one in my exact colour combo at a great price from an Independent only 30 minutes away. Went to see it at lunchtime and it has a full national main dealer only record at 38k, 1 (Rich) owner, still in LR Warranty and pristine A1 condition. Why wait so I put down a 2K deposit and pick it up after a Main Dealer pre delivery check in the morning. :dance:

Never could wait for what I want :lol:

#8 ·
Gazellio said:
Anybody know what the extra two dials either side of the clock are for on the 2007 Vogue SE V8 - My 2007 Vogue V8 does not have them????
OK I will answer my own question (again)

In addition to all the features on The Range Rover Vogue, The Range Rover Vogue SE comes standard with:

20 inch V Spoke alloy wheels (style 9)
Powerfold electrochromatic door mirrors with approach lamps and Auto Dimming function
Adaptive Bi Xenon Headlamps
Auto Dimming Exterior mirrors

Perforated Semi-aniline leather seats with heated / cooled front and heated rear seats
New seat styling with contrast stitching
Extended 14 piece real wood veneers including centre console
Brushed sill tread plates with Range Rover script

Dual View Touch Screen
Homelink (Garage Door Opener)

You can also add further chargeable options on the Range Rover Vogue SE

Climate Control 4 Zone Air Conditioning
Prussian Blue Burr Maple Veneer
Anthracite Lined Oak Veneer
Ash Burl Veneer
Grand Black Lacquer Veneer (14 piece wood only)
Luggage Net
Ski Bag

Climate control plus acoustic windscreen and front glass
Privacy glass rear of B post (18%)
Venture Cam™
Vision Assist Pack

You can also add further chargeable options on the Range Rover Vogue SE like the Rear Screen Entertainment Pack.

#10 ·
paultuk said:
Gazellio said:
Anybody know what the extra two dials either side of the clock are for on the 2007 Vogue SE V8 - My 2007 Vogue V8 does not have them????
They are the Heated/Cooled seats dials. The Vogue SE has this as standard whereas the Vogue does not.

See pic.....
Perfect and many thanks. It looks better with these dials but unfortunately I only have the Vogue which is otherwise VERY nice inside.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.