RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
215 Posts
I saw that, actually. Price is very good considering mileage. If only it were a Roussillon red. Hope an enthusiast nabs it.

Reactions: datafoo

·
Registered
215 Posts
Ha... ACTUALLY

:(...I'd be skeptical with this one. Those exact same pictures were used the past few yrs on ebay and at least a couple other craigslist for sale adds in different places across the country. The ebay one was probably true. Not so sure about the others. Caveat emptor, as with everything else.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:(...I'd be skeptical with this one. Those exact same pictures were used the past few yrs on ebay and at least a couple other craigslist for sale adds in different places across the country. The ebay one was probably true. Not so sure about the others. Caveat emptor, as with everything else.
How are you able to check? Google Goggles or you've just been in the market?

·
Registered
215 Posts
I keep an eye out for these. I have info on a few Ultimates that have been for sale.

In the particular case of the red one you posted, one of the previous owners used to post here, so there is some info and pics of it if you search. The pics in the classifieds are old, so that's a flag already.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I keep an eye out for these. I have info on a few Ultimates that have been for sale.

In the particular case of the red one you posted, one of the previous owners used to post here, so there is some info and pics of it if you search. The pics in the classifieds are old, so that's a flag already.
I would be most excited about the four captain's chairs and wooden cargo deck. Can't do much with the champagne cooler with my state's open container laws ?

·
Premium Member
277 Posts
How are you able to check? Google Goggles or you've just been in the market?
? if you own an Autobiography you've probably seen those press shots. Fairly sure they were from an online review or something cause they've been all over. Like CaifanSC mentioned, a lot of other places.

BTW the guy selling that low mileage AB is known to have listed some questionable cars in the past. Doesn't mean that's not a legit vehicle tho.

Lord help me I almost bought another AB this weekend. Then it was a 2016 L405 but I resisted the dealer and am looking at another 2010 HSE LUX tomorrow. The Dog needs a new truck cause he doesn't get to ride in my AB ?

The MY06 is definately going up for sale if I buy another one. I can't justify 3 L322s.

I am the datafoo and I've got a Range Rover addiction.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts