RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening everyone, as I indicated in my presentation, I am here now to present my Range Rover 4.6 V8 HSE, December 1997, here are some pictures of the Range as it was when I bought it about two years ago and current photos:

-
[/URL] [/IMG]


-[IM] [/IMG]

After almost two years and a half, and after some ideas put into practice, the "BLUE" is in this state: (Some photos so you can verify and comment)

[/URL] [/IMG]


[/URL] [/IMG]

I hope you enjoy, and I am now waiting for your comments, whether positive or negative

Best regards,
Eduardo

*-> Inform you now that I have only used material genuine Land Rover
 

·
LEGACY VENDOR
Joined
·
2,492 Posts
Hi Eduardo,

Nice one, i already know you rangie from Klub 38 on Facebook ;)

I have the same wheels waiting for street tires, never seen those on a P38 before your's.

Looks really good.

Cheers

Florent
 

·
LEGACY VENDOR
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
Joined
·
2,064 Posts
WOW what an improvement..:clap:
 

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
Joined
·
1,947 Posts
thats a great looking truck and it shows how well its taken care of
 

·
FOUNDING MEMBER
Joined
·
1,418 Posts
Where there major issues when you got it? Love the off road upgrades, that is the only bling I like.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good morning everyone,

I thank for your comments! Florent is true my friend, as you know, I'm one of the administrators of klub38.com! :mrgreen: Well I'll tell you what I did and installed the "BLUE" so far: (WARNING: I always try to appeal at the source material, Land Rover, that is genuine and original accessories brand! And only when I can not find the accessories I need, I turn to the material is available in the market for Off-Road)

- ORIGINAL ROOF RAILS / BARS (the 2 models available);

- ORIGINAL FRONT AND REAR LIGHT GUARDS SET;

- ORIGINAL STEPS;

- ORIGINAL SET RUBBER WHEEL ARCH KIT;

- ORIGINAL WHITE LIGHT UPGRADE COMPLETE CONVERSION KIT (except for the headlights, front)

- ORIGINAL BULL BAR;

- ORIGINAL SPOT LIGHTS;

- ORIGINAL WINCH KIT (except the winch is no longer the original brand WARN, but a Come Up DV 9000);

- TIRES MAXXIS M8080 MUDZILLA 31X11, 5 R16 (true and original, not rebuilt! This my purchase was based www.rangerovers.net here on our site, but I ended up buying MAXXIS, because I could not buy the CLAW, brand MICKEY THOMPSON);

- Terrafirma +2 "shocks FRONT AND REAR REMOTE FOR DEFENDER 90;

- 2 100% ARB AIR LOCKERS FRONT AND REAR 24 SPLINE DIFF RD 138 (Compact With ARB Air Locker Compressor CKSA12);

- FRONT AND REAR DIFF GUARDS (Made in UK);

- H4 Bi-XENON LIGHTS ON AVERAGE AND XENON LIGHTS ON MAXIMUM H1 (ie, I now have two lights maximum and both XENON);

*-> And even now, as a mere curiosity, I bought the BLUE in the north of Portugal and living in Lisbon (center of the country). And all the material you are viewing, applied in the car, 95% was purchased in the UK with the remaining 5% split between USA and PORTUGAL!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I forgot to say, SORRY :oops::

- ARNOTT GEN III AIRBAGS;

- Lumar FILMS WITH 95% OF BLACKOUT (behind B pillar);

*-> I have under study the application of a Eaton M90 supercharger as in version 4.6 SSE 1997, but if anyone of you have already done so or have ideas on how best to do this transformation, I now thank your future reviews ! :?:
 

·
LEGACY VENDOR
Joined
·
2,492 Posts
I'd like to Supercharge mine too, please work on that`). I'll really need some new hp to carry my Kaymar rear bumper soon
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top