Range Rovers Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love the complexity of these trucks and sort of relish in keeping all the of systems in tip top shape. I also enjoy entering my ownership experience into the records for the benefit of others in the membership.

In addition to having quite a few repairs performed (such as the rear DR sway bar, timing chains & tensioners, camera system, satellite radio broken), I also requested my dealer perform all time and/or mileage triggered and fluid maintenance as required. My CPO warranty was 1 day away from expiring so I let nothing slide in my attempt to secure warranty coverage for the respective repairs.

Thankfully, the 3-2 hard downshift has been complete cured with the timing chain and tensioner replacements. I think the timing of the engine was off just so slightly, but enough for the transmission to mistime the downshift once in a while.

The service invoice is below:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
Great post! Your complaints are almost as detail oriented as mine lol. Truck should last quite a while after all those repairs.

Word of caution though, those invoices show your name, address, and contact info in the top left corner. I'd be weary about leaving that exposed on the internet.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great post! Your complaints are almost as detail oriented as mine lol. Truck should last quite a while after all those repairs.

Word of caution though, those invoices show your name, address, and contact info in the top left corner. I'd be weary about leaving that exposed on the internet.
Thousands of people know my name and have my cell phone number already, and the address is my company's corporate hq. ;-)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
309 Posts
I'm with you as well. I'm going to mention all of these during our next service and get the rig ready for the next umpteen-thousand miles.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts