RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

As a former owner of an automotive detailing company that catered to car collectors and enthusiasts, I figure I should share some paint and leather care secrets with my fellow P38 owners so that all of us can preserve our specimens.

I have tried virtually every over the counter wax and found many that I really liked and many that I hated. I tried a few special-order waxes but they didn't seem any better. When I owned an IS300 many moons ago, one forum member told me about Zaino - not sold in stores, just for sale on Zaino's website. I bought some and I have been addicted ever since :tongue:

If you follow the directions, you won't be disappointed. It isn't very expensive (each bottle is about $15) but it is very time consuming and you must follow the directions exactly! That means no skimping on steps or on the "ZPX" additive if placing multiple coats on in one day.

I have no affiliation with this company what so ever, I have only paid retail for their products, and I have radically changed professions so I do not stand to benefit from anyone's purchase.

If anyone else has brands they live and die by, feel free to contribute them to this thread.

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
Liquidglass is hard to beat and readily available everywhere.

·
Premium Member
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
True but LG requires a "sun bathe" after the wax, I believe, in order for it to cure. I still haven't read of one person being won over by LG and not Zaino, fwiw.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts