RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had these installed and ready for some fun in the snow!!
Nokian_WRG3 275/40/R20

Nokian-WRG2-01.jpg Nokian-WRG2-02.jpg Nokian-WRG2-03.jpg

·
Registered
17 Posts
Nice!! Have Nokians on my 98 Range Rover and they are amazing in the snow. Been seriously considering putting them on the 2013. Let us know how they handle in the snow.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice!! Have Nokians on my 98 Range Rover and they are amazing in the snow. Been seriously considering putting them on the 2013. Let us know how they handle in the snow.
I will do that :)

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Zero, what are your initial thoughts on these tires compared to the stock ones? Such as ride, handling, and noise levels.
To be honest with you, I thought it would be harsh, it's the opposite, I drove about 50 miles or so on the same roads here, and I'm very happy how quite and soft it is. No harsh road noise and over bumps it's as good as the Michelins.

It looks so nice on the car, not like some of the other dedicated snow tires, I love the tread design :)
Hope this helps.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Zero, what are your initial thoughts on these tires compared to the stock ones? Such as ride, handling, and noise levels.
I have had these tires on my car since last year - October. Used them in the summer too here in SW Ontario. I did not notice any change in handling or noise. The sidewalls on these tires have been strengthened to prevent too much flexibility - specially in the summer. They are a great all-weather tire. I am going to stick with these tires on the RRS S/C in 275/40/20 for year round use.

I am interested in seeing how long they last.... They 'normally' have a warranty of 80K km (50K miles) but the warranty does not apply to 275/40/20.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have had these tires on my car since last year - October. Used them in the summer too here in SW Ontario. I did not notice any change in handling or noise. The sidewalls on these tires have been strengthened to prevent too much flexibility - specially in the summer. They are a great all-weather tire. I am going to stick with these tires on the RRS S/C in 275/40/20 for year round use.

I am interested in seeing how long they last.... They 'normally' have a warranty of 80K km (50K miles) but the warranty does not apply to 275/40/20.
My friend did not recommend me driving in the summer, hot weather is not good for it he said...

·
Registered
206 Posts
My friend did not recommend me driving in the summer, hot weather is not good for it he said...
Your friend is probably correct - even though Nokian touts them as "all-weather." I'm experimenting and will let you guys know how long they last!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts