RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got it done this week, the Beast after 3 years still looks great! These guys came to my house and did a great job! Timesavingautodetail.com

Detailed-01.jpg

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
61 Posts
looks amazing and brand new!

We've decided to keep ours now and I'll be looking to get a full paint correction done soon too

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
looks amazing and brand new!

We've decided to keep ours now and I'll be looking to get a full paint correction done soon too
Thanks! These cars look amazing when they get detailed imo.

I added more images on my website, check it out.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Did they compound, polish and seal it??? I am in the process of doing that to mine and so far, it looks amazing!!!! the front half is done and now all that's left is to polish and seal the sides and compound/polish and seal the rear. It's a lot of work and with the heat we have had lately it is not something you can put 4 hours into especially since my wash & dry method takes 1.5 hours at least but the finish once you're done is amazing.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did they compound, polish and seal it??? I am in the process of doing that to mine and so far, it looks amazing!!!! the front half is done and now all that's left is to polish and seal the sides and compound/polish and seal the rear. It's a lot of work and with the heat we have had lately it is not something you can put 4 hours into especially since my wash & dry method takes 1.5 hours at least but the finish once you're done is amazing.
They just polished it, sealant would have been nice but they didn't offer that service. I will do it next time. They did work on it for 4hrs, they came to my house as I said, they use their oen water and soap plus electricity with a generator in their van.

·
Registered
797 Posts
I love how it gives it a new lease on life. Looks great!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 9 of 9 Posts