RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys/Gals

My name is Cory and I am a member on different forums but I have neglected to really get myself involved with this site. Mainly due to me knowing how involved and sometimes how personal the forums can be. We all have different taste in modding but were all here for the love of a common truck.

I wanted to take the time to say thanks for all the knowledge you guys have shared with regards to the repairs on this truck. I have owned this truck for 2 months now and I have had my list of issues from the first week. Thankfully from the wisdom of the past and present members each issue has been solved and has been only a quick search on my smartphone or labtop

So far I have fixed

O2 senors
PCV hoses
Cat's replaced by the dealership under warranty ( big thanks for this!!!)
e-box fan behind analog clock and heater controls
fixed buzzing winshield due to cowl lifting at 70mph
stuck dvd player magazine.
replaced Final Stage Resistor or FSR. Not cool when the heater blower doesnt work when its 30 degrees outside.

Now my nav dvd drive is doing the famous black screen on start up with volume coming thru clearly. Looks like ill be going to the mk4 upgrade which was on the list as an upgrade anyhow. Even with all the issues its my first truck and I do love her.

I know wheels are looked down on the site but I think adding 22' Redbourne saxons are a nice classy upgrade without taking away from the land rover / range rover appeal. I came from a modded nissan maxima so off roading isnt really my style and I would never even risk putting a scratch on the paint job doing such. I say to each there own and lets enjoy this truck together as a peaceful family.

Thanks and good day

Cory

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
888 Posts
Welcome to the forum and good luck with ur truck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts