RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

I wanted to thank you all for, unwittingly, helping me buy my first P38 yesterday, a 1999, at an auction in New Zealand. As with others I have been lurking on the forums for a while first trying to work out if I should buy one, and then what and how...

I scoured the posts for as much advice as I could get and made a checklist from all the sources I could find as many suggested. This proved invaluable.

After completing the formalities I had to drive it 500K home and it took the journey in its stride without a cough or a splutter. It was such a nice drive I ended up singing along to Barry White on the radio for the last 50K.... Not a pretty sight. :dance:

I will probably be back in a few weeks whining as things start falling off, but for now thanks. ..

--------------

·
Registered
269 Posts
Nice one :thumb:

I read that as 500,000 miles, thats almost half what mine has done in the past 11 years! Surely you mean 500km? If so I salute you sir! I love long distance driving in my RR :mrgreen:

·
Administrator
27,818 Posts
kmagnuss said:
Jaitt said:
I will probably be back in a few weeks whining as things start falling off, but for now thanks. ..

My dollar is on Feb 12th.

If you have a pool going I'll take Feb 14th... because he loves us so much! :lol:

·
LEGACY VENDOR
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
2,064 Posts
I'm thinking Feb. 3rd...

Scotty

·
Registered
61 Posts
you lot are hard!!! give the man some hope...
(march 3rd.)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts