Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's a 75,000 mile Black on Black '08 Range Rover sitting in my garage! It has the black interior trim (?Piano?) also.

Just bought it.

Had a PPI and (a very picky) shop said it was all good.

Thank you to all of those who helped with information for your help and for all I've learned so far on this board.

I look forward to being an active member.

It needs a front license-plate holder (which I may skip), a new wheel cap (logo missing) and a bit of repainting in the front door sills. May DIY that. Other than that, rubber mats and a cargo liner, which are perfect for Colorado.

I'll get a photo signature when I have a chance.

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
887 Posts
Congrats!

You'll love it in Colorado. I used to go jeeping up your way, but always felt like I needed new kidneys after a day on the high trails. The RR's are much smoother. You come back at the end of the day ready to do it again.

And, yes, you will become a regular here...LOL...but it's worth it!

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've been regularly reading this for quite a while.

I've been an active participant on a BMW E38 (7 series '95 - 01) for about a decade, and with this board and that one, I'm beyond amazed how owners support each other and the knowledge available.

The BMW board has always had a 'no-jerks-allowed' ethos and this one seems to have the same, which is very, very cool.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.