Range Rovers Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had issues with the TFT dash display? On two separate occasions I've had the dash display go completely blank while driving. It will last about 10 seconds, then pop back up. Kind of frightening!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Hasn't happened to me but I know it's a common problem. Seen a few posts just like this. No fix that I know of as of yet. Report it to your dealer for sure though.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Has anyone had issues with the TFT dash display? On two separate occasions I've had the dash display go completely blank while driving. It will last about 10 seconds, then pop back up. Kind of frightening!

Happened twice to me, but not in a long while. Its a little disturbing at night.

·
Banned
243 Posts
in my 323 miles of driving this beast -- this has never happened.

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,013 Posts
KCCO... had to look that one up. There is a similar issue on other LR vehicles (instrument cluster, instrumentation lighting AND headlamps will temporarily shut off, which can be especially fun on a dark highway at night...), apparently due to a temporary electrical circuits overload when a specific combination of high-current devices - such as heated seats / windshield, etc - all turn on or off at the same time. Land Rover is investigating.

·
Registered
750 Posts
never had it happen while driving, I'm about to hit 7k miles.

it did happen to me a couple of times while the car was parked. it both happened because I parked and shut off the engine after my passengers have left the car and closed their doors, and I'm just waiting for them for a few mins. So shut off engine, but did not open door or remove seatbelt, and when I start the engine up again, and move into "R" quickly, I noticed that screen was still blank and when I'm in "D" and ready to go, the screen comes on as if it the engine was started, needle sweep and warning icons, etc...

-ThinkMac-

1 - 13 of 13 Posts