RangeRovers.net Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1970-1995 Range Rover Classic
91 Posts
Scotty said:
Yes you are correct! I just removed them from my rangi..I am posting them for sale in the P38 forum
I also have a pretty new set of Bilsteens for sale as well fronts only.

i dont see them in the for sale section?

have you measure them for compressed and extended lengths?

·
LEGACY VENDOR
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
2,064 Posts
Hey Dave, how are ya? I have not measured the extended or compressed height.
Why would I do that, please to explain..
The Terrafirmas I put on 7k ago the Bilsteens look like new..Those I will check out..
I have a set of OEM shocks as well they only have 60k on them..

·
Registered
43 Posts
LIRA said:
Mac,
The standard replacement shock part numbers are:-
Rear Shocks - TF126
Front Shocks - TF125

Shupack can supply these in the States and he's figured out what TF shocks will give you +2" travel, that setup is:-

The TF-125 (p38 std front) for the rear
TF-121 (D-90 rear +2") for the front

I haven't used this set, I went for the standard ones as I only have a +1" lift on HD coils.

Can the TF-125 and TF-121 be used on an EAS P38 with Arnott GenIIIs, extended brake lines and wide-angle propshafts?

Or is the compressed length too long?

TIA,
Ben.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Rich998a said:
996TURBO said:
They really look like OME rebadged dampers
I've only briefly been directly in contact with Allmakes/Terrafirma, but I did hear words to that effect Flo.
When Allmakes / Terrafirma introduced the new brand of budget suspension to gain interest (and spread some proper bullshit) they claimed the dampers and springs are made by Old Man Emu.
Fact - O.M.E. do not make springs or shocks for anyone else.
Fact - Terrafirma springs are made by Britpart. Just powdercoated silver instead of yellow.
Fact - The shocks seem to have the same BA part numbers as Pro-comp dampers. Which leads me to believe that either Allmakes are too lazy to create their own part number and use a Bearmach Pro-comp numbers or Pro-comp are making the dampers for Allmakes / Terrafirma.
Allmakes online parts / stock checker Shadow confirms this!

8-|=

·
Premium Member
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
4,635 Posts
Obviously OME don't sell off their dampers to anyone else. All I know for sure is that the supply of Adventurer dampers originate from Oz/SE Asia.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts