RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
168 Posts
Re: !!! Tell me if you guys like it !!! got the vinyl hood also

Looks great...

Beyond the obvious hood vinyl, what else was done to the car?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: !!! Tell me if you guys like it !!! got the vinyl hood also

i got the 22s asanti, flowmaster exhuast system, 8000k H.I.D head and fog lights, intake, two 10 inch alpine subwoofer, i have my lower black mesh grill that i just ordered , i have the new valentine police radar, and got a computer lowering program were it wont lift itself up after 25 mph, also finishing the vinyl to the roof and back
 

·
SUPER MODERATOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
Joined
·
4,470 Posts
Re: !!! Tell me if you guys like it !!! got the vinyl hood also

Jonathan818 said:
still not done yet will keep you guys posted
Nice pics...the first one is kind of cool...which way did the RRS go...left or right?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,739 Posts
Re: !!! Tell me if you guys like it !!! got the vinyl hood also

PJPR01 said:
Nice pics...the first one is kind of cool...which way did the RRS go...left or right?
You know those LA people, they go both ways.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: !!! Tell me if you guys like it !!! got the vinyl hood also

PJPR01 said:
Jonathan818 said:
still not done yet will keep you guys posted
Nice pics...the first one is kind of cool...which way did the RRS go...left or right?
i dont get it what do you mean left to right?
 

·
SUPER MODERATOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
Joined
·
4,470 Posts
Re: !!! Tell me if you guys like it !!! got the vinyl hood also

It's a joke...you've got a picture with an arrow to the left and an arrow to the right...just a play on words Jonathan...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
270 Posts
Re: !!! Tell me if you guys like it !!! got the vinyl hood also

Should have done the entire truck in vinyl. would have looked way better. Do you have anymore pics with a 2 tones RRS in the back ground? Those nature shots are awesome.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Re: !!! Tell me if you guys like it !!! got the vinyl hood also

kstatenupe said:
Should have done the entire truck in vinyl. would have looked way better. Do you have anymore pics with a 2 tones RRS in the back ground? Those nature shots are awesome.
ya i do illmput it up as soon as i can because right now im trying to finish vinyling the car and its going to look sick im going to do the roof the back and a little on my front bumper and lke a certain spots on the sides and then another photo shoot
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Re: !!! Tell me if you guys like it !!! got the vinyl hood also

PJPR01 said:
It's a joke...you've got a picture with an arrow to the left and an arrow to the right...just a play on words Jonathan...
oh i get in now
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top