RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1970-1995 Range Rover Classic
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,762 Posts
"ANY" of them? I fixed the link above for you but need to know what page you are accessing from to fix the link on the home pages.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was trying to access the fuel pump install tech page but I tried to open the elec troubleshooting page and the engine page and got the same message.

Thanks!

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,762 Posts
Without knowing what page you are trying to access them from there is nothing I can do to fix the issue. Let me put it this way, when we started cleaning up the home pages a cfew weeks ago there were 562 individual pages. Many of those pages have over 100 links.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry about that, I found them on a link so no biggie. I will let you know if I go to another one if it don't work.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,762 Posts
What link did you find them on? COnsidering the amount of work we are doing right now on revising home pages and inteface this actually is a big deal.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I did a search on this site for fuel pump install and someone had posted a link to it.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,762 Posts
Ahhh, so it wasn't through the index page etc. Unfortunately there are many dead links due to duplicate and triplicate pages on the servers. Your best bet for getting to any of the maintenance or service pages is to go through the actual home page.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry about causing confusion there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts