RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Ive got a 2002 HSE, and it has the tan interior, with the black piping. getting towards 100,000 miles, the tan carpets are starting to look dirty, and even after having them cleaned they dont look perfect, i was wondering if anyone has put black carpets into one with a tan interior, and if they have pics? Im thinking that the black carpets to match the piping would look good!

also, does anyone have a set of black carpets from a parts truck for sale? hopefully not too expensive, because if i dont like the way it looks, ill take them back out again!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks, i saw his thread with the tan carpets and the black seats, did he also do black carpets with the tan seats? have you got a link if he did?

its the same color combo as in my disco 2, and it looks pretty good, but all of the range rover carpets that i have seen are more of a charcoal color rather than a straight black.

the closest thing that i found is this: http://www.ecarlist.com/showroom/1909/photos/204375#16 - it has the same color seats as mine.

·
LEGACY VENDOR
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
2,064 Posts
How about this, I have a complete set of carpet for sale which is BLACK and in excellent condition!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts