RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had two questions today.
One: I was wonder how one might go about "Smoking" their tail lights. Ive seen it done and I really like the look. Any suggestions?

Two: Has anyone ever considered Carbon Fiber side vents? Someone mentioned this to me today and I was thinking it would look really cool.
Thanks!

·
Registered
75 Posts
pdhoffmann said:
I had two questions today.
One: I was wonder how one might go about "Smoking" their tail lights. Ive seen it done and I really like the look. Any suggestions?

Two: Has anyone ever considered Carbon Fiber side vents? Someone mentioned this to me today and I was thinking it would look really cool.
Thanks!

One: I have not personally done the smoked light, but I know there are people on the board that have. You can either take apart the lights and spray paint the clear cover, but you have to be careful to use the right color. My friend did that to his (a shop did it) and it looks nice. You can also tint that clear glass as well. The other option is painting the inner housing black, which is more work($), but I think it looks better.

Two: I have seen the CF side vents from Strut. They make a strut package for the RR that has a CF grill and side vents. It looks very nice on the black truck they advertise it on, but not sure how it would look on other colors. Not to mention, the package is like $7K. Personally, CF is better left for sports cars, but that is my opinion and like I said, it looked nice on the strut version.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts