RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The headlights lenses on my 2006 HSE were absolutely horrible. Yellow and spotted up as can be. After trying multiple other systems including Maquire's and Turtle Wax, I found the Sylvania Headlight Restoration Kit. It worked amazingly well. It takes about 20 minutes and a bit of effort sanding but the results were well worth it. I was looking at replacing the lamp assemblies at hundreds of dollars cost but this $20 kit absolutely fixed them.
sylvania1.jpg
sylvania2.jpg

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
1,946 Posts
Nice now that they are clean,
I suggest to get some 3M paint protectant film and cover the lenses,
this will keep them fresh

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice now that they are clean,
I suggest to get some 3M paint protectant film and cover the lenses,
this will keep them fresh
The last step is a UV/protectant liquid that makes them clear and has a lifetime warranty. I doubt it will last forever but it is supposed last a very long time. Regardless how long it ends up lasting, it brings the clarity back that other kits completely failed to do for my lights.

·
Registered
2012 Range Rover HSE
13 Posts
The last step is a UV/protectant liquid that makes them clear and has a lifetime warranty. I doubt it will last forever but it is supposed last a very long time. Regardless how long it ends up lasting, it brings the clarity back that other kits completely failed to do for my lights.
Do you have before pictures? Lenses look great

1 - 5 of 5 Posts