Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I recently took a trip to Waterloo, South Carolina, USA to Gulches ORV Park. My P38 has been converted to coil springs and has approximately 31.4" A/T tires on it.

Before this trip, I would get a slight vibration around 65-70 mph, and then it dies off at 71+ mph. At the ORV park this weekend I traversed black and double black hill climbs/descents, rock crawls and muddling. Then without any issues, I drove 5 hours(310 miles) back home and felt no difference in how it drives(the vibration was still there at 65-70 mph). I just looked under my car and noticed a link hanging down, then I looked closer and both links are hanging down and the sway bar is just sitting on top of the steering.

When I was off-roading, at no point did I hear/feel the links snap, so I assume they were bad already and just wiggled loose because of the intense verticals.

I am posting to see if I will have no problems just removing this part since I was driving fine without it and also if I replace the sway bar & links, will that get rid of the wobble at 65-70 mph?

Thanks,
Mike

· Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover Classic
1,665 Posts
you could have a number of underlying issues related to your wobble, the links may just be another contributing factor.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.