RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am intrigued by the look of the SVR in Mandarin Orange with the CF hood option. It is difficult to tell on videos whether this is a very sharp attention getting colour or is the orange just too extreme for a large vehicle. Dealer has no inventory to look at as it is a custom ordered colour so I am hesitant to order sight unseen. Anyone see this vehicle combination and if so what are your thoughts?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Haven't seen it in person, but based on pics looks a lot like Jeep's Mango Tango color, which looks killer in person. This might be a little lighter though

·
Registered
85 Posts
Do you mean Madagascar Orange? Have never heard of Mandarin Orange. Anyway Madagascar looks amazing in videos and photos. One nice thing is the exclusivity in that you probably will never see another one like yours in person. But on the other hand it will attract a lot of looks and attention which is good if you like that. I prefer to be more stealthy myself but we're all different.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: SVR in Madagascar Orang and CF Hood - attractive or not?

Do you mean Madagascar Orange? Have never heard of Mandarin Orange. Anyway Madagascar looks amazing in videos and photos. One nice thing is the exclusivity in that you probably will never see another one like yours in person. But on the other hand it will attract a lot of looks and attention which is good if you like that. I prefer to be more stealthy myself but we're all different.
Thanks I did have the name incorrect.

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
1,151 Posts

Man that combo looks really sharp in the photos, but I suspect you will get absolutely killed on resale/trade in value on the back end if that matters.

·
Registered
381 Posts

Not a fan myself. If you want a safer unique colour, maybe go for the Estoril Blue.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts