RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was looking to buy a 2017 SVR, but now considering 2015 or 2016. Is there any difference between 15 and 16? Thanks for the help!

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,773 Posts
It all depends on your real wants and needs. i guess your big issue revolves around why you changed from hunting for a 17 and now dropping to a 15 or 16.... The 15 and 16 specs are generally the same as standard 494s found all over Google and the LRNA web site for those years. The SVR models had different colours available, a bit more kick in the butt dyno and different seats.

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It all depends on your real wants and needs. i guess your big issue revolves around why you changed from hunting for a 17 and now dropping to a 15 or 16.... The 15 and 16 specs are generally the same as standard 494s found all over Google and the LRNA web site for those years. The SVR models had different colours available, a bit more kick in the butt dyno and different seats.
Well my thought was to save a little money, and wondered if 15/16 was essentially the same vehicle - if I’m going to switch from a 17. So, you’re saying a 17 is significantly different than a 15/16, other than the obvious infotainment system?

·
Registered
151 Posts
They added a SVR badge on the right side of the dashboard, Heads Up Display became available, and the 22" rims with summer tires were available (that may have happened halfway through the '15 model year but I'm not sure), better rear view cameras...only changes AFAIK.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts