·
Registered
623 Posts
Tks for posting.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Here is it....SVO paint - Windward Grey if anyone is interested

[iurl="http://www.rangerovers.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=243929&stc=1&d=1509215539"]
[/iurl]

[iurl="http://www.rangerovers.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=243921&stc=1&d=1509215496"]
[/iurl]
Journeyguy did they give you a build date for your windward grey build? I am being told borealis black will delay the build by a month or two. I have no problem waiting, just curious if all the svo colors have a longer wait time.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a build sheet with SVO paint (also Windward) with a 1/26 build and 3/16 estimated delivery. I wasn't told there was any production delay associated with SVO paint.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I have a build sheet with SVO paint (also Windward) with a 1/26 build and 3/16 estimated delivery. I wasn't told there was any production delay associated with SVO paint.
I think 1/26 might be the delay. Others are getting build dates in December.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so far I have not received the build sheet ...I placed the revised non ATB order on Wednesday. It makes me wonder if the dealer has allocation or not. I'll check with him on Monday so that I know my build date and last amendment date.

Journeyguy did they give you a build date for your windward grey build? I am being told borealis black will delay the build by a month or two. I have no problem waiting, just curious if all the svo colors have a longer wait time.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I was going to order this but it seems it’s very close to Byron blue. Does anybody have any pictures comparing the two? Also any real life pictures of bosphorus grey? Ideally i’m Looking for a dark grey that has tints of blue from certain angles. So a dark blue grey not a lot blue grey. I’d bee deeply grateful for suggestions and real actual photos vs. web swatches. Many thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I am not sure I would be able to tell the difference between windward and byron unless they were right next to each other.

I think your best bet for dark blue grey is bosphorus, I saw one drive by me, you can for sure see the blue hints in it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks gang. Can anybody post some real life photos of Bosphorus grey? Struggling to find any on google images. Thanks again.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts