RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Range Rover HSE v6 2019 cayenne v6
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I just bought a CPO MY16 black on black and considering a full front side and rear fascia upgrade.

Has anyone done this? Any experience or comments fitment and or materials?

I can't post a link since this is my first post.

Thanks

·
Registered
606 Posts
If you're going the China route, go thru Alibaba. They are the cheapest.

·
Registered
462 Posts
If you're going the China route, go thru Alibaba. They are the cheapest.
I would agree with this. If you find a seller that will sell 1 and not a bulk order. It’s hit or miss with that. And then there is the wait times that can get to you if you are impatient haha

·
Read Only
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
17 Posts
Hello everyone, I just bought a CPO MY16 black on black and considering a full front side and rear fascia upgrade.

Has anyone done this? Any experience or comments fitment and or materials?

I can't post a link since this is my first post.

Thanks
Every last thing I have bought that was made in China was rubbish. Where I live often only Chinese stuff is available. It looks OK in the store but never lasts. The materials are not up to standard, the designs are often copied so they are not correct. I even bought a Chines made Quad, it breaks down continuously.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I have all Chinese parts on all my cars and everything fits great.

I used to buy RW carbon/vorsteiner stuff until I realized the drop shippers here are just lapping their own label and giving some “customer service”.

I don’t need customer service if that means saving a couple hundred

·
Registered
462 Posts
I have all Chinese parts on all my cars and everything fits great.

I used to buy RW carbon/vorsteiner stuff until I realized the drop shippers here are just lapping their own label and giving some “customer service”.

I don’t need customer service if that means saving a couple hundred
Haha going for the discount China man made stuff. I've got a couple things and I've been happy for the most part...a little hit or miss. Heck it looks like PowerfulUK is basically reselling Chinese made stuff. I know their blackpack hood cowl is. Some things I'll only go OEM.

Just orderd some replica retractable side steps (even have RANGE ROVER laser etched)...heck it might be OEM makers. motors look the same, module, dash button, harness, etc. Got it for 1/4 the OEM price....we'll see when it gets here

·
Registered
340 Posts
Haha going for the discount China man made stuff. I've got a couple things and I've been happy for the most part...a little hit or miss. Heck it looks like PowerfulUK is basically reselling Chinese made stuff. I know their blackpack hood cowl is. Some things I'll only go OEM.

Just orderd some replica retractable side steps (even have RANGE ROVER laser etched)...heck it might be OEM makers. motors look the same, module, dash button, harness, etc. Got it for 1/4 the OEM price....we'll see when it gets here
Did u buy the ones from eBay? I noticed they have a pair for the lwb. Maybe the next mod

Powerfuluk been doing that since 08 btw lol

·
Registered
462 Posts
Did u buy the ones from eBay? I noticed they have a pair for the lwb. Maybe the next mod

Powerfuluk been doing that since 08 btw lol
Yea There are a bunch listed on ebay....all with different prices. Also on Aliexpress. Mine as been stuck at FedEx in Shanghia for the last 7 days or so....so not really holding my hopes up right now.

Yea I'm on to Powerfukuk ?️‍♀.....I've only bought mirror covers and handle covers for my l322 from them so not a big deal. But now i see what they are selling and look for the china seller haha

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok i'm going to buy it from Jack at
www.svsps.com
svsps.en.alibaba.com

paying through trade assurance. Wish me luck! i will document the entire process.

Thanks.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Now much?

trade assurance? What’s that? You could just use PayPal (or credit card) and dispute if need be

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Its 1400 shipped to mission Viejo California. If anyone else wants in maybe we can get multiple item discounts shipped to one address.
Trade assurance is like their version of PayPal. I've used several times before. They do accept credit cards too but that's extra

·
Registered
462 Posts
Hmm I’d rather use a “USA” version of assurance. That’s a good price as long as it fits right and isn’t paper mache lol thing is I’d only be interested in the front bumper....maybe rear bumper. I don’t like the all black grill (I have the 2018+ style already), or those side gills (I have the 2018+ 4 slat already).

would look nice with my SVO 2018+ tail lights :)

·
Registered
340 Posts
Send me the details. I am interested in the front only I have a Genuine hamann rear bumper Already.

the sides don’t fit the LWB but I am interested in the front.

ask him how much. Also what’s the ETA? I’m thinking it’ll be summer time before we see anything

·
Registered
462 Posts
If he’ll do a 2-fer for a discount Id go in with you on the front bumper

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Horse86, only front bumper? What's your location?

·
Registered
462 Posts
Im in Pennsylvania...well I’d want all the accompaniments with the bumper too (led fogs, wire harness, grill, tow cover, etc...the works). I’m assuming all that would be included? Everything would need to transfer over from my autobio (parking sensors, cameras etc)

·
Registered
606 Posts
I’m interested in a front bumper and headlights if the price is cheaper than eBay for 2018s at 3-800 per headlight.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts