Range Rovers Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came across this on the UK website and I have to say this is what the Rover should look like out of the box! The biggest issue I have with current design is that ultra conservative front bumper. Yes, I would like a full-size that looks more like a larger Sport from the front and be more aggressive. Since I don’t think we have access to SVO personalization in the US, anybody know how we can get the parts for this? Mainly the front bumper conversion I would be after.

https://media.landrover.com/news/20...rs-offered-personal-touch-new-svo-design-pack

Attachments

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
51 Posts
Do not understand why North American market is the most restricted in terms of options/personalization. Why this isn't a factory option for us?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Do not understand why North American market is the most restricted in terms of options/personalization. Why this isn't a factory option for us?
It's crazy. Especially considering the N.A. market is probably top 3, if not #1 in worldwide sales! That being said, it took BMW many years to start rolling out their Individual Program to the US on a true scale, and that maybe just started happening recently. And we still don't have access to Mercedes personalization like they do in Europe. It's mainly been Porsche and the ultra high end (RR/Bentley, McLaren, Ferrari, Lambo) who are more than happy to take your money and provide bespoke products in the US. I would drop 10-15k in a heartbeat to be able to option my L405 with a factory SVO package, which translates to more profit. JLR needs to step it up!

·
Registered
51 Posts
It's crazy. Especially considering the N.A. market is probably top 3, if not #1 in worldwide sales! That being said, it took BMW many years to start rolling out their Individual Program to the US on a true scale, and that maybe just started happening recently. And we still don't have access to Mercedes personalization like they do in Europe. It's mainly been Porsche and the ultra high end (RR/Bentley, McLaren, Ferrari, Lambo) who are more than happy to take your money and provide bespoke products in the US. I would drop 10-15k in a heartbeat to be able to option my L405 with a factory SVO package, which translates to more profit. JLR needs to step it up!
I agree. JLR reads this forum and really listens to customer feedback so message to JLR - let us customize our Range Rovers! And while we're at it, do not understand why you have to go with the Autobiography to get the top end sound system in the L405. Again, another 'only in N.A.' thing. Also going to raise this issue on the Land Rover advisory board panel/forum since they're always asking for customer feedback and development ideas.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes and we want to be able spec an L405 LWB with a diesel or 6-cylinder like they can do in the UK! Lol.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i got the entire kit through my dealer.
View attachment 272482
Hi, the design kit looks great! I have white SV Dynamic, does the bottom of the rear bumper come in glossy black? Do the side skirts at the very bottom of the on the side of the car come in glossy black when you ordered? I hate the way the current grey plastic looks on a white car. Thank you for your help!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts