RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gentlemen,

Is there anyone who have had the privilege to drive both the SVD6 292 hp AND the SVD8? I've only been able to test drive the SVD6 and I'm curious how big change it is and if you get some "V8 feeling" with it (character and sound)? The SVD6 did go smooth and well, but (as so often) I would want more bite when hitting the throttle ;)

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Gentlemen,

Is there anyone who have had the privilege to drive both the SVD6 292 hp AND the SVD8? I've only been able to test drive the SVD6 and I'm curious how big change it is and if you get some "V8 feeling" with it (character and sound)? The SVD6 did go smooth and well, but (as so often) I would want more bite when hitting the throttle ;)
I read an article recently that said the difference between the D6 and D8 wasn't really as pronounced as the SCV6 / SCV8. If I find it I'll post it here.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Good question, you will need to get advice from our lesser number of European owners here, as we in North America still can't buy either diesel variant.... Hopefully to change soon.

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,013 Posts
Head on over to rrsport.co.uk, Much larger, captive audience there and I bet the question must have been asked on that UK-centric forum already. They have a section for the new Sport.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts