RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Forum Group,
First post on this site. I was wondering if anyone can link me to a site that clearly shows all the Suspension Bushings under an 2008 RRS? I would like to go through and replace all my Bushings with Poly Bushings. The car has 100k km on it and has ran with 285/35/22 tires which are really tough on the suspension components due to the low profile. I guess a Shop Manual would be the place to find a schematic. Anyway, if you can help I would appreciate it.

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
417 Posts
Hi. Try LRDirect.com
It would have a lay out of suspension but it is not likely they're offering a polyurethane bushings.
You can buy full control arms with polybushings installed in them already from Atlantic British, no schematic needed just punch in your car year, model, go to suspension section - they will be there.
You can probably order just polybushings from polybush website.
Just keep in mind that pulybushings tend to stiffen up the ride VS regular rubber bushings so combined with your super low profile tires, ride quality could become something similar to horse carriage. While you probably right about control arm bushings taking a beating with those wheels of yours but they could be the only thing that absorbs the harshness of a ride and if you take them out of equasion, ride could become unbearable.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts