Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2008 Range Rover L322. Today I was driving it and all of a sudden. I see a message that said “slow down or vehicle will raise” When I got home I noticed the truck was slightly raised. why and I getting this message? How do I prevent it from happening again.

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
1,629 Posts
If you drive, or start off in Access height the CPU will automatically raise the suspension to normal height, and you get that message once you go over 30 mph. Its normal, unless its doing it in normal motorway height and raising from there. If so the ECU probably thinks the suspension is in access height, or one or more of the sensors is out of calibration. Did you have any work done on it recently that involved lifting the vehicle off the ground leaving a wheel (or all of them) hanging unsupported?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you drive, or start off in Access height the CPU will automatically raise the suspension to normal height, and you get that message once you go over 30 mph. Its normal, unless its doing it in normal motorway height and raising from there. If so the ECU probably thinks the suspension is in access height, or one or more of the sensors is out of calibration. Did you have any work done on it recently that involved lifting the vehicle off the ground leaving a wheel (or all of them) hanging unsupported?
No I just got it a few weeks ago. I don’t lock it to access height. I just get in and go. But that message pops up every time I drive it and the vehicle will raise and just from seeing other Range Rovers on the road it doesn’t look like the normal driving height

1 - 3 of 3 Posts