RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, does anyone know how the suspension for the l405 is different from the L322 ? Many drivers talk about how it is softer but I would like to know why is the explanation.
Thanks

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
3 Posts
It's a completely redesigned suspension with Active Cornering Enhancement (or something like that) plus dynamic stability control.

I own both L322SC and L405SC and drive them regularly. L405 is definitely softer but incredibly stable while cornering. I don't know what would take to topple this car.
On the other hand there were all these annoying sounds coming from the front and I had to spend a lot of time and money to make it right. And still after all that, L322 feels much more solid.

I wish I could have L405 body on L322 suspension.

Alex
13 L405 Autobiography
09 L322 Autobiography
00 P38
93 Classic
91 Classic (50k miles, my favourite)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's a completely redesigned suspension with Active Cornering Enhancement (or something like that) plus dynamic stability control.

I own both L322SC and L405SC and drive them regularly. L405 is definitely softer but incredibly stable while cornering. I don't know what would take to topple this car.
On the other hand there were all these annoying sounds coming from the front and I had to spend a lot of time and money to make it right. And still after all that, L322 feels much more solid.

Alex
13 L405 Autobiography
09 L322 Autobiography
00 P38
93 Classic

Alex
13 L405 Autobiography
09 L322 Autobiography
00 P38
93 Classic
Hi Alex, thanks very much for the feedback. Would you prefer L322 SC suspension? I find it annoying as I feel most of the irregularities in the road at low speed. Do you feel the same in the L322? Maybe something is wrong with mine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts