RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the "AIR. SUSP INACTIVE" message yesterday. I tried to reset the ECU by leaving the negative unhooked for a time, but it didn't work. I found some info on RangeRover.net http://www.rangerovers.net/repairdetails/airsuspension/mkiii/commonfaults.html but I need to know here I can find the pressure switch (ANR3902) and the air reservoir so I can check this. Its dark and its raining all the time. Not a perfect time for troubleshooting.......... :(

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Did you recalibrate the steering angle sensor after reconnecting the batt? urn lock to lock - or you'll always get a susp inactive fault + lots of lights.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
It needs to be brought to either the dealer or a good independent shop... If there is in-fact a problem it will need to be repaired and the computer sometimes will recognize the repair and reactivate the suspension without test book.

There might not even be an issue, sometimes the computer just fouls up and needs a reset. One time my computer threw a code saying, "too much pressure to air tank," for one reason or another and put me in hard fault. 30 seconds on the computer the code was cleared and my suspension popped back up.

Don't waste your time, get it hooked up to a computer... You'll know the problem right away and chances are you'll be back on the road inside 10 minutes... Or you can buy a hand held or air suspension computer reader and see what's up for yourself... Clear it yourself etc.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have booked time at my Land Rover workshop on Wednesday.
Or you can buy a hand held or air suspension computer reader and see what's up for yourself... Clear it yourself etc.
Where can I bye this ??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts