RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just a quick question,
I have a late 2009 rrs, had suspension fault warning and the amber car with arrows on now and car has dropped on all the stops but right to the deck at the rear, I was told by a mechanic it was most likely the compressor, put new compressor in tonight everything put back on/in as it should, so was ready to see if it solved it, so put the new relay in but once I did that there was hissing from the front corner on the drivers side, like hiss stop hiss stop about five times then it stop, this was before I even started the car, so started the car and pressed the rise button compressor ran for about 10-20 seconds but nothing didn't raise at all, anyone any ideas,
Ps the old compressor wasnt working before and wen it did was very Jerky when it raised the car
Many thanks

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
626 Posts
For the rest of the forum this is a RHD vehicle so the noise is on the passenger side on your LHD vehicles.

So in that postion you have the front valve block so you either have a leak in it or in the plumbing or airbag in that area - track down the source of the leak by filling a squirter with soapy water and find the leak.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts