RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my front rotors and pads replaced Tuesday and fluid flushed.

Friday night, I noticed the car pulling to the left and the front left air strut seems lower than the right. There are no EAS faults.

Could the suspension been screwed up when they lifted the car to do the brakes?

Is there a way to reset the suspension?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Since Friday night, a few times I have parked the car and heard a hissing from the left front wheel area which would indicate a leak, but it only happened two or three times. Most of the time the height of the car stays even and no leaking noises heard. It doesn't lose height when sitting.

In addition to the first event on Friday night where the front left of the car dropped farther than normal when it went into highway mode, it has happen twice more; once in normal ride height at about 50mph and another when going to highway height at about 70 mph. When in happened on the highway, I simply selected normal height and hold, and it raised to normal height and stayed there.

Any ideas on the cause of the problem?

·
Administrator
27,821 Posts
Either something was fouled during brake service or you have a case of lousy timing. Crawl under with a bottle of soapy water and find the leak. Check for leaks at each height setting as the bag wears differently at different heights. Find the leak now or replace your compressor soon after it burns out form trying to keep your suspension up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts