RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have a range Rover Vogue 2006 l322
I am Constantly getting suspension fault and the display shows problem in front right and rear left Tyre no leaks found yet any ideas what might be causing the issue

Secondly when I turn off the car and the turn it back on it give an error of vehicle lifting slowly

Don't exactly remember the codes however the vehicle runs fine till 79km speed but as soon as the speed touches 80 it gives the error of suspension fault. Secondly parked my car on off road mode last night and if there was the leaked the suspension would have sank down from that side but the vehicle was all fine in the morning

Have been driving it around the city all day with no error as didn't accelerate the car to 80 but as soon as I did it gave me the goddamn suspension error and the vehicle sink to minimum height
Can someone please help!!!

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
274 Posts
At 80kmh I believe suspensions is entering a highway mode, which actually lowers the car. The fact that it doesn’t create a fault in off-road mode supports the theory. Try lowering the vehicle to the lowest position and see if it triggers the error. If it does, you’ll need a decent code reader that can tell you what’s going on, and hopefully can activate components for you so you can isolate the piece that’s not depressurizing the system.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts