RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello friends my car the ranger rover sport super charge model 2014 .The car was sitting from two months I have started the engine and drove it for half miles suddenly the warning sign appeared on the screen and I knew that the shock absorber is good because I have tested the car level for up and down is working fine. Dose it mean need this warning sign to be rest or just a fault like it says on the screen.

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
6 Posts
A weak battery will cause all kinds of warnings to come up. If it has been sitting for a while this may be your problem. I would start by charging/checking the battery. If that doesn't solve the problem then have the codes read.

·
Registered
7 Posts
2016 RR Sport HSE V6SC with 30K miles. I have been dealing with random amber "suspension fault" messages for the last month, the car will not store the code. Just my luck, any time I am close to a dealer for diagnostics, there is no fault displayed. At one time the message changed to "do not exceed 30mp". All seams normal, car lowers upon exit, moves to normal height under way. I will check for a weak battery .........

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover MkIV / L405
584 Posts
Shagin,

It may also be a sign that the compressor is going bad. That happened in my 2013 RRSC at 40,000 miles.

·
Administrator
27,799 Posts
2016 RR Sport HSE V6SC with 30K miles. is no fault displayed. At one time the message changed to "do not exceed 30mp". All seams normal, car lowers upon exit,
speed limitation warning ONLY happens with a serious issue and it's called a hard fault. It is guaranteed there are codes logged. Unless you have physical/health reason for using auto lower, turn it off. It is a huge wasted stress on the EAS compressor for the "kewl factor".

Think about it, lowering ever time you stop somewhere means dumping most of the air out of the bladders to lower. Air in the tank has to be used to rise back up. the tank does not hold enough to fill all four bladders from access to normal height. So your compressor has to run immediately to provide air to fill the tank which will immediately be used to finish filling all four bladders AND fill the tank up to standard pressure.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
just like with auto stop/start, I don't think they would have implemented this without making sure it's going to be able to handle the extra work.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts