RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone gotten the "Suspension Fault Normal Drive Height Only" message? What was the result and/or fix? Can I drive with it? Manual says seek immediate assistance but I am 2 hours from dealership. any help is appreciated

·
Premium Member
1,247 Posts
Had this message about 2 months ago - went away after restart.

Dealer invoices stated " Low Pressure from EAS compressor. Compressor to Vlave Block Hose leaking" They replaced the Compressor & HIgh pressure hose Assmbly

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks all. I am getting the message about every other time I start up. Guess I will be going to the dealer his coming week, How big of deal in terms of time and expense is replacing the compressor? Thank heavens I have an extended warranty

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Verdict is a bad compressor. Bad news is dealer tells me they can't get a replacement until the first week of November?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just as an FYI...replaced the compressor yesterday and the total bill was $911. Thank heavens for the extended warranty. Dealer states that this is not an uncommon repair????

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,013 Posts
They were problematic on early production 2006s (there was actually an entire campaign voluntarily issued by Land Rover back in 2006 to replace air compressors and valves back then), and on 05/06 LR3s using the same system/compressor of course. Since then there have been a few failures reported here and there, but I don' think compressors are as big a problem as they used to be. What year is your RRS?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts